Helpful Links & Documents
COVID-19 Employee Information
Sexual Harassment Training Video
Pulaski County 2020 Pride Initiative
The Pulaski County Recognition Committee would like to offer county employees an opportunity to show their Pulaski County Pride and a chance to win $250.00. To participate in this initiative you will need to complete this form and list the qualifying events/activities as you attend/participate. Qualifying events will be emailed to all employees as they become available and will also be listed below. Please note that events attended during work time or when you would receive comp time should not be listed on this form. You will receive one entry per listed event. The drawing will take place at the Annual County Awards Dinner in December and you must be present to win.
- Claytor Lake Festival
- July 4th Parade and Veterans Program
- Guns and Hoses game
- County Employee/Volunteer Picnic
- Donations to the Lead through Service Scholarship
- Wearing Pulaski County Pride t-shirts
- Membership to the YMCA with at least 20 visits beginning 3/1 through 11/23
2020-2021 Open Enrollment
Welcome Benefit Video | 2019-2020
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Election Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- **Additional days as granted by the Governor and approved by the Board of Supervisors
VRS Hybrid Retirement Plan
The Hybrid Retirement Plan Features and Benefits Series provides hybrid plan members with an overview of their plan. The video series includes an introduction to the plan and a description of how contributions and investments are handled, along with an explanation of the benefits available to hybrid plan members and retirement eligibility. Please visit: https://www.varetirement.org/hybrid/education/hybrid-plan-learning-channel.html to explore these videos:
Starting Your Hybrid Plan Adventure – Introduces you to your retirement plan and the components of the plan. This video outlines who is eligible for the hybrid plan and how maximizing your contributions can help you meet your retirement goals.
Driving Your Hybrid Plan – Learn how the defined benefit and defined contribution components of your plan work together to help you meet your retirement goals.
Explore Your Hybrid Plan – Learn how mandatory and voluntary contributions fund your retirement and how to take advantage of your employer’s match.
Savings Toolkit – Learn how to use powerful tools to maximize your savings and track your progress towards retirement.
Thins to Know Before You Go – Understand your benefit options if you leave your job before your retirement.
Retiring Minds Want to Know – Prepare today for the financial and mental impacts of retirement.
Retirement Ready – Discover when you’re eligible to receive retirement benefits from the two components of your plan.
Your Retirement, Your Choice – Explore different ways you can receive funds at retirement.
VRS Plan 1 and Plan 2
- Plan 1 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
- Plan 1 - Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Virginia Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
myVRS Account Access
Employees should register for their myVRS accounts and defined contribution accounts (if applicable) through Account Access. This video takes you through the steps to secure your accounts.
Improve your money management skills. Tips, tools and time-savers to increase your knowledge.
VACORP Hybrid Disability Coverage
Health Savings Administrators (HSA)
- HSA and HealthSavings Resources
- HSA Open Enrollment Resources
- How to Enroll - Pulaski County
- How to Enroll - Public Service Authority
- HSA Account Options & Details
- HSA Benefits for Individuals
- Eligible Expenses
- HSA Vanguard Options Lineup
- Rollover Request Form
- Automatic Contribution Form
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Full Year
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Half Year
- Change of Address Form
- Close Account Form
- Death Distribution Request Form
- Beneficiary Change Form
- Name Change Form
- Withdrawal Form
- HSA Vanguard Funds List
Flexible Spending Administrators (FSA)
- Enrollment Form
- Address Change Form
- Benefits Guide
- Benefits Card Flyer
- Benefits Card Election Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Eligible Expenses List
- FSA Flyer - Full
- FSA Flyer - Limited
- Grace Period FAQs
- Dependent Care FAQs
- Medical Reimbursement Claim Form
- New Employee Memo
- Online Claims Submission Instructions
- Change of Status Form
- Notification of Termination Form
- Transaction Substantiation Form
- FSA Website Instructions
- FSA Mobile App Instructions
- FSA Online Store Flyer
HR Director for Law Enforcement Personnel Only
Virginia Line of Duty Act (LODA)
The Virginia Line of Duty Act (LODA) provides death and health benefits to eligible employees and their family members if the employee is disabled or dies in the line of duty. LODA benefits are available to employees and volunteers of the County who's jobs are considered as hazardous duty (fire, rescue, EMS, deputies).
Therefore, the following link is a training video that covers all aspects of the LODA, including eligibility, benefits, filing a claim and other resources available to LODA eligible employees.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- EAP Promotional Video
- EAP Orientation for Employees Video
- Summary of Benefits: What this Plan Covers & What You Pay for Covered Services
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee’s Guide to The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Rights Under The Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)