Helpful Links & Documents
Sexual Harassment Training Video
Benefits Enrollment Guide
Welcome Benefit Video | 2019-2020
New Years Day
Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Thanksgiving Day & Day After
**Additional days as granted by the Governor and approved by the Board of Supervisors
VRS Hybrid Retirement Plan
The Hybrid Retirement Plan Features and Benefits Series provides hybrid plan members with an overview of their plan. The six-part video series includes an introduction to the plan and a description of how contributions and investments are handled, along with an explanation of the benefits available to hybrid plan members and retirement eligibility.
Exploring Your Hybrid Retirement Plan - Introduces you to your retirement plan and the components of the plan. This video outlines who is eligible for the hybrid plan and how maximizing your contributions can help you meet your retirement goals.
Understanding Your Contributions - Explains how you and your employer make contributions to each component of the Hybrid Retirement Plan. This video describes both mandatory and voluntary contributions, and how you can maximize your employer’s match. In addition, this video discusses what happens if you leave covered employment and take your money out of the plan instead of waiting to receive a retirement benefit, if you become eligible.
Choosing Your Investments - Describes the three different investment paths available to Hybrid Retirement Plan participants: Do-It-For-Me Path, Help-Me-Do-It Path, Do-It-Myself Path. This video will introduce you to investment terms and help you decide which path is right for your investment style.
Navigating Account Access - Introduces you to the ICMA-RC tool that will enable you to make investment changes and manage the funds in your defined contribution account. This demonstration walks you through the most frequently accessed screens used to find information and make changes to your account.
Exploring Other Member Benefits - Introduces you to the benefits available to both active members and retirees in the Hybrid Retirement Plan. This video provides high-level information about disability coverage, long-term care, life insurance, health insurance and the health insurance credit, cost-of-living adjustments and purchasing prior service credit.
Preparing for Retirement - Explores when you’ll be eligible for either a reduced or unreduced retirement benefit from the defined benefit component of the hybrid plan. In addition, this video explains the payout options available to you at retirement and distribution options available to you whenever you leave your VRS-covered position.
VRS Plan 1 and Plan 2
- Plan 1 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
- Plan 1 - Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Virginia Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
myVRS Account Access
Employees should register for their myVRS accounts and defined contribution accounts (if applicable) through Account Access. This video takes you through the steps to secure your accounts.
Improve your money management skills. Tips, tools and time-savers to increase your knowledge.
Sunlife Voluntary Products
VACORP Hybrid Disability Coverage
Health Savings Administrators (HSA)
- HSA and HealthSavings Resources
- Enrollment Form
- Rollover Request Form
- Automatic Contribution Form
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Full Year
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Half Year
- Change of Address Form
- Close Account Form
- Death Distribution Request Form
- Beneficiary Change Form
- Name Change Form
- Withdrawal Form
- HSA Vanguard Funds List
Flexible Spending Administrators (FSA)
- Enrollment Form
- Address Change Form
- Benefits Guide
- Benefits Card Flyer
- Benefits Card Election Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Eligible Expenses List
- FSA Flyer - Full
- FSA Flyer - Limited
- Grace Period FAQs
- Medical Reimbursement Claim Form
- New Employee Memo
- Online Claims Submission Instructions
- Change of Status Form
- Notification of Termination Form
- Transaction Substantiation Form
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- EAP Promotional Video
- EAP Orientation for Employees Video
- Summary of Benefits: What this Plan Covers & What You Pay for Covered Services
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee’s Guide to The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Rights Under The Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)