Office hours for the County Building Office to issue permits are Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. All permit documentation is REQUIRED at time of submittal to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 540-980-7710.
* Denotes new information
Cash or Check payments only!
We regret that we are unable to accept credit card payments at this time.
Our team is working to resolve the issue and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Payments can be mailed to Building & Zoning Office, 143 Third Street, NW, Pulaski, VA 24301 or delivered to our office, Mon – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
Pulaski County Community Development 540-980-7710
Building Permit Applications & Fees
- Pulaski County Inspections and Requirements
- Commercial Permit Application
- Residential Permit Application
- Residential Solar Permit Application
- Manufactured Homes Application
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Mechanical Permit Application
- HVAC Mechanical Permit Application
- Plumbing Permit Application
- Statement of Special Inspections
- Sprinkler & Fire Alarm Permit Application
- Sprinkler & Fire Alarm Permitting Information
- Owner Affidavit
- Farm Structure Affidavit
- Agreement in Lieu of an Erosion & Sediment Control Plan for Single Family Residence
- Building Permit Fee Schedule (2% State Sales Tax)
- Planning & Zoning Applications and Fees
Resources & Handouts
- Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR)
- Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- International Code Council (ICC)
- Claytor Lake Shoreline Management
- State Fire Marshal
- Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)