Helpful Links & Documents
COVID-19 Employee Information
Sexual Harassment Training Video
2022-2023 Open Enrollment
- New Years Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Election Day
- Veterans' Day
- Thanksgiving Day & Day After
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- **Additional days as granted by the Governor and approved by the Board of Supervisors
VRS Hybrid Retirement Plan
The Hybrid Retirement Plan Features and Benefits Series provides hybrid plan members with an overview of their plan. The video series includes an introduction to the plan and a description of how contributions and investments are handled, along with an explanation of the benefits available to hybrid plan members and retirement eligibility. Please visit: https://www.varetirement.org/hybrid/education/hybrid-plan-learning-channel.html to explore these videos:
Starting Your Hybrid Plan Adventure – Introduces you to your retirement plan and the components of the plan. This video outlines who is eligible for the hybrid plan and how maximizing your contributions can help you meet your retirement goals.
Driving Your Hybrid Plan – Learn how the defined benefit and defined contribution components of your plan work together to help you meet your retirement goals.
Explore Your Hybrid Plan – Learn how mandatory and voluntary contributions fund your retirement and how to take advantage of your employer’s match.
Savings Toolkit – Learn how to use powerful tools to maximize your savings and track your progress towards retirement.
Thins to Know Before You Go – Understand your benefit options if you leave your job before your retirement.
Retiring Minds Want to Know – Prepare today for the financial and mental impacts of retirement.
Retirement Ready – Discover when you’re eligible to receive retirement benefits from the two components of your plan.
Your Retirement, Your Choice – Explore different ways you can receive funds at retirement.
Virginia Retirement System Hybrid Plan Members are eligible for the following benefits and resources that are included as part of the Hybrid Disability Program. Many employees are facing challenges during these tough times. Resource Advisor can help!
- Financial planning
- Legal consultations
- Identity protection
- Savings center
- Online tools such as COVID-19 resources, will and legal library, and more
These tools are available 24/7. The employee does not have to be in an active claim status to utilize Resource Advisor benefits.
Please visit this link for additional information and videos that explain the services available.
VRS Plan 1 and Plan 2
- Plan 1 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
- Plan 1 - Virginia Law Officers' Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Virginia Retirement System Handbook for Members
- Plan 2 - Enhanced Benefits for Eligible Political Subdivision Hazardous Duty Employees Handbook for Members
myVRS Account Access
Employees should register for their myVRS accounts and defined contribution accounts (if applicable) through Account Access. This video takes you through the steps to secure your accounts.
Improve your money management skills. Tips, tools and time-savers to increase your knowledge.
Nationwide 457b Deferred Compensation Plan
Nationwide Representative -
Selmon Robert Robinson, CRC
Nationwide Pet Insurance
VACORP Hybrid Disability Coverage
Health Savings Administrators (HSA)
- HealthEquity Open Enrollment Toolkit
- HSA and HealthSavings Resources
- HSA Open Enrollment Resources
- How to Enroll - Pulaski County
- How to Enroll - Public Service Authority
- HSA Account Options & Details
- HSA Benefits for Individuals
- Eligible Expenses
- HSA Vanguard Options Lineup
- Rollover Request Form
- Automatic Contribution Form
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Full Year
- Salary Adjusment Affadavit - Half Year
- Change of Address Form
- Close Account Form
- Death Distribution Request Form
- Beneficiary Change Form
- Name Change Form
- Withdrawal Form
- HSA Vanguard Funds List
Flexible Spending Administrators (FSA)
- Enrollment Form
- Address Change Form
- FSA Guide
- Benefits Card Flyer
- Benefits Card Election Form
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form
- Direct Deposit Form
- Eligible Expenses List
- FSA Flyer - Full
- FSA Flyer - Limited
- Grace Period FAQs
- Dependent Care FAQs
- Medical Reimbursement Claim Form
- New Employee Memo
- Online Claims Submission Instructions
- Change of Status Form
- Notification of Termination Form
- Transaction Substantiation Form
- FSA Website Instructions
- FSA Mobile App Instructions
- FSA Online Store Flyer
HR Director for Law Enforcement Personnel Only
Virginia Line of Duty Act (LODA)
The Virginia Line of Duty Act (LODA) provides death and health benefits to eligible employees and their family members if the employee is disabled or dies in the line of duty. LODA benefits are available to employees and volunteers of the County who's jobs are considered as hazardous duty (fire, rescue, EMS, deputies).
Therefore, the following link is a training video that covers all aspects of the LODA, including eligibility, benefits, filing a claim and other resources available to LODA eligible employees.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- EAP Promotional Video
- EAP Orientation for Employees Video
- EAP Frequently Asked Questions
- Virtual Counseling FAQs
- Summary of Benefits: What this Plan Covers & What You Pay for Covered Services
- Alcohol Rehab Help
- Alcohol Detox: Effects, Timeline & Diet
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- The Employee’s Guide to The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Rights Under The Family And Medical Leave Act (FMLA)